Walao. I'm damn sad la. Had to send in my phone for repair and servicing today, my fault (yeah, so by right I shouldn't be complaining) for dropping it too many times. :( All my messages will be gone, gone, GONEEEEE. :( I'm really sad, now I understand how Minn felt when she lost her phone. Feel my paaaaaaainn. :(
Just the company alone was enough. We could have sat there for ages without talking and I'd be contented. Never weird, not with you.
(:
Oh wells, group tuition for theory tmrw, my first ever. -_- Wish this antisocial good luck. And pray Mrs Chong doesn't bite my head off, especially after the "Picnic" incident.
And yes haha, Cherie and I had a nice time irritating Ching today :) We had too much fun that she left and went home by herself, (SPOILSPORT), when we tried to play hide-and-seek with her at Borders. Lol. If loving you is wrong, then I don't ever want to be right. Awww Ching, did ________ say that to you? LOL! I love Cherie. :D
Just the company alone was enough. We could have sat there for ages without talking and I'd be contented. Never weird, not with you.
(:
Oh wells, group tuition for theory tmrw, my first ever. -_- Wish this antisocial good luck. And pray Mrs Chong doesn't bite my head off, especially after the "Picnic" incident.
And yes haha, Cherie and I had a nice time irritating Ching today :) We had too much fun that she left and went home by herself, (SPOILSPORT), when we tried to play hide-and-seek with her at Borders. Lol. If loving you is wrong, then I don't ever want to be right. Awww Ching, did ________ say that to you? LOL! I love Cherie. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home